Wednesday, June 6, 2007

To my readers, Thank you!!!

Dear Reader,

Thank you for giving me a chance to show how well a person can give their thought and graciousness.
To my readers I want to say that it has been a wonderful experience to give all my best work in English 98 so You can review and give thoughts to my blog.

I would love to hear all the comments that any one has to say.

Thank you.
To my teachers at EVCC,

I really enjoyed being a student of yours and hope to see you soon.

Thank you for all the inspiration that many have given me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,I really enjoyed reading you blog.The classes you are taking really help you to create a sence of ergency for your readers.I could not waite to get to the next paragraph.If only everyone in the world would see things as the way you wrote about them then this world would be a much happier place.The way you write is deeply touching and really shows that you tryly care about what you are writing about.I look forward to reading more.Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

oops.. I failed to spell check myself.It shold have read,I enjoyed reading your blog and I misspelled the word truly.Sorry about that.